Phoenix is an independent, stand alone, specialist organisation. We provide therapeutic services to people who have experienced intra-familial and/or extra-familial childhood sexual abuse.
Phoenix advocates for increased understanding of the impact of child sexual abuse on individuals, families and the whole community.
- Phoenix adheres to professional and ethical standards in all of its practices;
- Phoenix recognises the intrinsic worth and uniqueness of each client and individualises services to respond to their needs;
- Phoenix understands and respects the importance of safety and emotional security to those who use its services;
- Phoenix is non judgemental and discreet;
- Phoenix fosters self determination.